Not sure what you're looking for?

Call one of our experts


Committee (Adult Guardianship) Appointments

Do you have a family member or close friend who is no longer capable of making decisions, and needs special care? Let us guide you in your application to be their Committee.

Contact Us To Get Started

Committee = Legal Guardian of Incompetent Adult

Any person 19 years or older (an adult) may make his or her own decisions about finances, lifestyles, healthcare and other facets of life.

But what happens if an adult should become disabled? A car accident, an unexpected illness or another catastrophic event could cause someone to become mentally or physically incapable of making their own decisions. If the adult has not already appointed an Attorney and/or a Representative prior to becoming incapable, it will be necessary to obtain a court order appointing an appropriate person to be the Committee (adult guardian) of the incompetent adult.


We Can Help

We’re ready to speak or chat with you right away. We’re experts in Committee designations.

Contact Us To Get Started

Powers of Attorney

Don’t wait until it’s too late.¬†Ensure your finances are protected by appointing a trusted family member or friend as your Attorney.

Representation Agreements

Let the DLG team assist you in the preparation of a Representation Agreement to appoint a trusted individual to help you make health and personal care decisions.

Advanced Directives

You have have a choice about the medical treatments you do or do not receive. Make your intentions known to family and health care professionals.